Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Deck the halls, a little bit

My Christmas decoration is fairly minimal this year, and I only used supplies I already had. Since we will be spending Christmas back home in Germany, I held back on decorating over here and am all the more exited about advent wreath, tree & co. over there. Of course I need some decoration. This festive wreath is done quickly, doesn't shed needles, and you can create it in pretty much any color scheme you want. Simply wrap a straw wreath with a fairly wide velvet ribbon, affix ends of ribbon with straight pins. Then thread three Christmas ball ornaments each onto a piece of slim ribbon, fasten the ends with a knot. Arrange the groups of balls on the wreath, secure them with straight pins. Decorate with felt snowflakes or other ornaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...