Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Camping with peacocks

I had the most wonderful weekend. For one, we went on another camping trip, which in and by itself is great. But not only did the campground teem with wild peacocks, but our neighbors decorated their camper with homemade paper garlands. Peacocks and paper garlands are two of my most favorite things, and to find them side by side in a campground made me feel like I had died and woke up in heaven. The campground was nestled alongside a beautiful creek, and the 104℉ weather was a perfect excuse for lots of R&R, and refreshing Gin beverages. We did another version of my Camper's Breakfast Burritos from a few weeks ago, and returned home on Sunday with an array of peacock feathers that were strewn across the grounds, and a lap full of peaches that we picked up at one of the local farms. Again, it's almost too good to be true...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...