Friday, August 13, 2010

Switching tools for the weekend

I finished an order of Thank You cards this week, and spent many an hour scoring, folding and adhering in a world of cream, maroon and gold. I'll post pictures of it next week, but for now I'm putting down ruler and bone folder in exchange for tape measure, paint roller and a slightly different color palette:

After we've been living in this apartment for almost a year now, we're finally going to renovate our bedroom this weekend. We painted the other rooms before or shortly after we moved in, but the bedroom somehow remained in its original, yucky state.

Soon, very soon, my bedroom walls will radiate a warm, yellow glow. Or so I hope. Below are some of the photos I collected over the months for inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...